Con-Kel’s seasonal lawn care program is set up to care for your lawn so you will not have to. From aerating and thatching, to fertilizing and preventing weeds and controlling pests, we make sure to provide our clients with superior service that guarantees success. For a beautiful lawn year round, we take the following steps:
- In early spring, prior to germination, pre-emergent crabgrass control is applied with fertilizer that is released over time.
- In the spring, broadleaf weed control treatment is applied and we remove any existing weeds. We also maintain it with follow up treatments throughout the year.
- Lawns can be destroyed very quickly by Grubs. All of our treatments are guaranteed so if anything resurfaces Con-Kel will re-treat it at no additional cost to you.
- In the summer, insect control is crucial. It is also important to inspect and treat your lawn for weeds, nutsedge and diseases with slow release fertilizer.
- As fall comes, more slow-releasing fertilizer is utilized to strengthen any nutrients that have been weakened during growth.